11 th Annual Asheville Artisan Bread Festival


Every year bread lovers, bakers and enthusiasts flock to the Asheville Bread Festival for a weekend of learning, tasting, dreaming and fun. Asheville is a beautiful city nestled in the mountains chocked full of great bakeries and restaurants. The crown jewel of Asheville is the Biltmore Estate, which you should set aside a healthy chunk of time if you are going to visit.

This year the event will be May 2nd and 3rd, 2015. Tickets for the workshops and information can be found here: http://www.ashevillebreadfestival.com/

It will be a great opportunity to meet bakers like
Peter Reinhart, Lionel Vatinet, Jeff Yankellow and
Jenny Bardwell

 I am anxious to learn as much as I can, and I can't lie: taste as many varieties as they allow me. They at some point might have to call security!

I will post about my own experiences and my favorite bread as soon as I can!

Perhaps I will see you there and you can Eat Bread With Me.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment